18 Wintulich Avenue, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Recently Renovated, Stunning Home in a Sought After Area!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
All the hard work has been done, it’s time for the new owners to move in and enjoy this wonderful, recently renovated home. Set on approx. 706 sqm corner allotment, offering a versatile floorplan, low maintenance gardens and beautiful views.
– Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans.
– Master with walk in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes.
– Lounge and dining area with new, modern shutters with bay windows.
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric over, nice benchtops and new dimmer lights.
– Family area.
– Study with ceiling fan.
– Modern family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity area.
– Gorgeous timber floors and quality carpet throughout.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
– Gabled entertaining area with ceiling fan and decking (recently extended).
– Verandah area at the back of the home with stunning views.
– Rainwater tanks supply the garden.
– Carport with automatic roller door.
– Shed currently used as a garage.
– Long driveway for extra parking.
– Side access through to the backyard.
– Two good sized garden sheds.
– Top of the range German solar power installed 3 kw.
– Retaining walls are modern and in good condition.
– Beautiful native frangipanis and claret ash trees make this garden just lovely.
– Situated amongst other quality homes.
– Very close to Gawler East Primary School.
Fantastic home offering all the benefits, please call me anytime for more information.
Year Built 1992
Land Size 706sqm approx.
Council Rates $1700 approx.