18 Treleaven Way, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Large quality home with a flexible floorplan!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
What a pleasure it is to present this modern home to the market. Save yourself the hassle of building, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Featuring a flexible and unique floorplan, this home allows its new owners to make it their own! Located in the lovely Springwood Estate, this home was built in 2012 and is situated on approximately 520sqm, close to parklands and a playground.
– Four good size bedrooms
– Master bedroom features its very own private access to the rear decking and alfresco areas. Plus, a large walk in robe and stunning ensuite featuring a double sink and plenty of cupboards.
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
– Bedroom four with a door out to a side alfresco
– Top quality Farquhar kitchen with all the features you could ask for! A butler’s pantry, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops, inset sink, glass splashbacks, soft close doors/draws, 900mm gas cooktop and electric stove
– The kitchen overlooks the open plan living and meals area
– Second living area or study
– Tasteful main bathroom with large bath, shower, and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Linen storage cupboard
– Great size laundry with fantastic bench and cupboard space on offer
– Evaporative air conditioning, combustion heating, split system, and ceiling fans
– 9ft ceilings throughout with vaulted ceiling in the hallway and bulkhead in the kitchen
– Multiple data points for tv and internet connection
– Tiled alfresco area with ceiling fan, plus a BBQ area, perfect for entertaining your guests
– Double garage with automatic roller door, door to the inside of the home and door through to the backyard
– Outside is lovely and offers low maintenance, easy living
– Fruit trees including cherry, plum and apricot
– Rainwater tanks
This is your chance to secure a beautiful family home. Start enjoying the lifestyle that this wonderful new estate offers – parks, playgrounds, walking paths and open spaces plus close to schools, shops and transport. This home is certainly worth a viewing, please contact me anytime. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 520 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking