18 Cowan Street, GAWLER SA 5118Sold
Character Cottage on Cowan
House Sold - GAWLER SA
This beautiful, character filled stone cottage, circa 1880, is certain to please the most discerning buyers. This home sits in the heart of Gawler surrounded by other homes of this era and is within easy walking distance to the main street. This presents with all the charm you would expect of a home of this era, including fireplaces, ceiling roses, cornicing, high ceilings, large skirtings, timber floorboards, archways, and a great claw foot bath in the bathroom. This home boasts three bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge room, meals area, kitchen, laundry, undercover paved entertaining area, garage and double carport with automatic roller door.
– Beautiful front façade with wrought iron fencing
– Front entrance with lead lighting
– Long character hallway
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Bedrooms two and three with great cupboard space and fireplaces with mantels
– Lounge room with ceiling fan and split system heating and cooling
– Pine kitchen with gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, double sink, an old metters woodstove, stone feature wall, skylight, and terracotta floor tiles
– Meals area with slate floor and split system heating and cooling
– Bathroom with shower, vanity, and claw foot bath
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with some storage
– Undercover paved entertaining area
– Shed with concrete floor
– Garden shed
– Double carport with automatic roller door.
– Low maintenance back yard with lawn area
Land size: 505sqm (approx.)
Build year: 1880
Council: Town of Gawler
Please call anytime for more information. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 505 m²
- 2 Carport