1771 Two Wells Road, BUCHFELDE SA 5118Sold
Looking for space?
House Sold - BUCHFELDE SA
Situated on a brilliant size 1.5-acre (approx.) allotment is this 1975 three-bedroom home along with a self-contained unit. The home consists of three bedrooms, one bathroom and a carport with access through to shedding. The self-contained unit is fitted with a kitchen, bathroom, loungeroom and bedroom offering a brilliant flexible set up for elderly parents or teenagers to utilise.
– Three bedrooms throughout the main home.
– Ceiling fans to two of the bedrooms.
– Kitchen offering gas cooktop/oven, puratap and good storage cupboards.
– Dining room adjacent to the kitchen area.
– Loungeroom fitted with split system air conditioning.
– Bathroom with shower, bath & vanity in one.
– Separate toilet.
– Linen cupboards for added storage.
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the whole home.
– Carport with access through to shedding.
– Shed with concrete flooring and power connected.
– Lined storage room.
– Two rainwater tanks.
– Self-contained unit with bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and lounge area.
Contact Brodie Barker for any additional required information.
Land size – 5993sqm (1.5 acre approx.)
Rental Estimate – $420 to $440 per week
Year built – 1975
Council area – Light
Easements – NIL
Council rates – $1926.98 (as at financial year 21/22)
Connections – septic sewer system, bottled gas, mains power and water
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,993 m²