17 Meaney Drive FREELING, SA 5372Sold $350,000
Wonderful Family Home on a Great Size Allotment
House Sold - FREELING SA
The quality of this home is on show from the moment you set your eyes on the lovely street appeal complimented by the lush, green front gardens. This Distinctive home was built in 2008 and is situated on a manageable size allotment of approx. 742sqm and located in a quiet cul-de-sac. The home offers a spacious floorplan including four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas plus outdoor entertaining and double garage. This home is sure to be popular amongst a wide variety of buyers!
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom with a Queen Ann window, built in robes and large ensuite featuring a large corner spa bath, double vanity, corner shower and toilet
– Bedrooms two, three and four with built in robes
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
– Large kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink, walk in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
– Large, separate formal lounge room at the front of the home
– Family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity area with linen cupboard
– Laundry offers great cupboard and bench space and door access outside
– Ducted, zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lovely large tiles in the hallway and main living areas
– Freshly painted interior
– New, outdoor entertaining verandah
– Double garage under the main roof, with automatic door at the front, door access inside and a manual roller door at the back, providing access into the backyard
– NBN connected
– Garden shed
– Rainwater tank
– Full perimeter termi-mesh
– Council rates approx. $2,200 per annum
Freeling is a lovely country town that offers many amenities including a Post Office, School, Church, grocery store, medical facilities, butcher, coffee shops, bakery, pizza and takeaway stores and pubs. It also has some great sporting clubs and extra-curricular activities for children and families.
The location is only a 15-minute drive to the Barossa Valley, a 20-minute drive to Gawler and with easy access to the highways, travelling to the city is a breeze for commuters.
Don’t hesitate on this one! Please contact Nicky Barker anytime for more information and to book in your viewing time today!