17 Fiddlewood Drive, FREELING SA 5372Sold $355,000
Fantastic Family Home on a Large Allotment!!
House Sold - FREELING SA
Ideal two storey family home offering four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study and multiple living areas. Steel framed home, set on a huge 3020sqm allotment, this is bound to tick all of the boxes. Offering lovely views looking out across the Barossa Ranges, this home will suit any family looking for that extra bit of space.
– Spacious formal entry
– Beautiful pitched roof ceilings
– Four great size bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and sliding door access outside
– Bedroom three with walk through robe and access into upstairs bathroom
– Kitchen boasting a bay window allowing lots of lovely natural light, a breakfast bar, ample bench space, beautiful timber cupboards, a huge walk in pantry PLUS a recently updated dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop.
– Four living areas – including lounge, rumpus, dining and light filled sunroom
– Three bathrooms, upstairs bathroom recently updated
– Plenty of ceiling fans
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Split system air conditioning
– Combustion heating
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Three large rainwater tanks for the garden
– Bird aviary
– Two tool sheds
– Ample parking
– Fully fenced
– Roller shutters
– Established, low maintenance gardens surround the home
With endless amounts of space for you to add what you desire – big boy toys, a large shed, swimming pool, pets, chickens, motorbikes, caravans, trailers and boats – the possibilities this space offers are endless! This home offers the ultimate spacious, country lifestyle for a family! Freeling is a lovely country town located on the edge of the Barossa Valley. It offers primary schools and well established business and community facilities. It is only a twenty minute drive to Gawler and with easy access to the highways, commuting to the city is a breeze.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath