16 Nettlebeck Street, EVANSTON GARDENS SA 5116Sold $314,500
Beautifully presented home offering a fantastic opportunity!
House Sold - EVANSTON GARDENS SA
This wonderful, modern home, built in 2010 is set on 378sqm allotment. Presenting a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, investors or buyers looking to downsize.
– Three bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and sliding door access to the rear patio
– Bedroom two and three with quality built in robes
– Bonus 4th bedroom, ideal for a nursery or study
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family area with sliding doors outside allowing for lots of natural light
– Lovely kitchen with double sink, gas cooktop, electric oven, overhead cupboards, pantry cupboards and dishwasher provision
– Tasteful family bathroom with separate toilet
– Stylish window coverings and light fittings
– Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Double garage with panel tilt door and direct access into the home
– Rainwater plumbed to both toilets
– Gas hot water service
– Lawn area
– Low maintenance gardens
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this fantastic home at an affordable price tag! Call me anytime for more information or to book your viewing today!