16 Lawrence Avenue, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold
Overlooking the parklands, close to the main street and on a large allotment!
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
This 1950 semi-detached, three bedroom, one bathroom home is situated on a great size allotment of approx. 728sqm and would be perfectly suited for first home buyers, retirees, or investors!
The property overlooks lovely parklands and the South Para River and is located within walking distance to the town centre of Gawler, walking/cycling tracks, public transport, and local schools.
– Lounge room with a ceiling fan
– Kitchen with gas oven/cooktop and pantry cupboard, with adjacent meals area
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan
– Bedroom two with split system heating and cooling
– Bathroom with shower/bath and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Good size shed with a pitched roof, concrete, and power
– Access into the large rear yard
– Solar panels
– Rainwater tank
– Fruit trees
– NBN connected
– Foxtel dish
– Gas hot water system
– Mains gas connected
– Land size: 728sqm approx.
– Built: 1950
– CT: 5846/68
– Council: Town of Gawler
– Council Rates: $1300.00 per annum approx.
– Rental Return: $290 to $310 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE OF CURRENT COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS
– All buyers attending open or private inspections, please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²