16 King Street, GAWLER SA 5118Sold
Character Home in the Heart of Gawler
House Sold - GAWLER SA
Barker Real Estate are pleased to present this lovely three-bedroom, one bathroom, row cottage with a Stone Façade. Built circa 1880, this cottage sits on an allotment of approx. 380 sqm. Character features include high ceilings, ceiling roses, cornicing, high timber skirtings, timber floors, fireplaces with beautiful mantles, lead lighting, front return verandah and other period features. The location is within walking distance to the main street of Gawler and close to all amenities, this property is a must see!
– Lounge with very high ceilings, solid timber floors, ceiling rose, ceiling fan and open fireplace
– Timber kitchen with double sink, Puratap, electric stove, garbage disposal, ceiling fan and ample bench space
– Master bedroom with ceiling rose, ceiling fan and timber floors
– Bedroom two with high ceilings, ceiling rose, ceiling fan and timber floors
– Bedroom three with slate floor, fireplace, timber ceiling, double glass doors
– Study with slate floor
– Bathroom with sloped timber ceiling, leadlight window, Baltic timber vanity
– European style laundry (in cupboard) with bi fold doors and a sink
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Ducted gas heating
– Flat roof outdoor entertaining area
– Double free-standing carport
– Gas hot water system
– Mains gas connected
– Garden shed
Land size: 380 sqm (approx.)
Build year: 1880
Council: Town of Gawler
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
This home could be what you have been waiting for! Please call anytime for more information.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on.
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 380 m²
- 2 Carport