16 Baker Road, HAMLEY BRIDGE SA 5401Sold
Renovated three-bedroom home
House Sold - HAMLEY BRIDGE SA
This is a great opportunity for someone to secure a renovated three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with solar close to the Hamley Bridge township. This terrifically presented three-bedroom family home sits on a great size 761 sqm (approx.) allotment with side gate access to the 4.5 x 6 m (approx.) shed.
– Three bedrooms throughout plus a study
– Master bedroom with modern ensuite totally renovated and walk in wardrobes
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 fitted with BIR’s
– Kitchen totally renovated throughout offering electric oven/cooktop, good storage facilities, timber floors throughout & French doors opening outside.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the whole home
– Main bathroom fully renovated
– Good size shed with concrete flooring
– Additional garden shed
– Solar power connected to the property
– Drive through access to the shed
– Paved driveway
– Brilliant size allotment
– Great location across from sports oval
Contact Brodie Barker for more information required 0404 717 340.
Year built – 1952
Land size – 761 sqm (approx.)
CT reference – 5503/127
Council rates – $1,806 (approx)
Rental Return – $300 – $320 per week (approx)
Connections to the property: mains electricity, mains sewer & electric hot water service.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on.
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 761 m²
- Floor Area is 93 m²
- 2 Garage