1522 South Para Road, KERSBROOK SA 5231Sold
Peace, Quiet and Views!
House Sold - KERSBROOK SA
Situated in the beautiful country town of Kersbrook sits this much-loved family home owned by the same family for 30 years! Situated with a picturesque view over the rolling hills this property is perfect for a family looking for some peace and quiet along with a brilliant size block! Set on over half an acre (2610sqm) of land, this property is extremely well set up with access to ample shedding, rainwater tanks, verandas, and a solid family home.
– Four bedrooms throughout all fitted with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
– Ensuite to master bedrooms with shower, vanity and toilet
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Formal loungeroom fitted with combustion wood fire & ceiling fan
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & ample cupboard space
– Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with heat exchange from the combustion fire
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Functional laundry
– Outside lined rumpus area offering another exceptional entertaining space
– Veranda fully paved
– Several sheds with access
– Work shop area
– Wood shed
– Large undercover carport parking spaces
– Several rain water tanks plumbed to the home and used for garden use
– Regular pest inspections completed quarterly with inspection reports available
This property really needs to be seen to be appreciated, contact Brodie Barker today on 0404 717 340 for further information.
– Land size: 2610 sqm
– Built: 1986
– CT: 5126/874
– Council: Adelaide Hills
– Council rates: TBA
– Connections: Septic system, mains electricity & water, bottled gas.
– Easement: NIL
– Rental return: approx. $550 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,610 m²
- 2 Carport