15 Birkett Street, EVANSTON SA 5116Under Offer
Neat As A Pin!
House - EVANSTON SA
This 2007 three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is stunningly presented with not a thing out of place! Set on a manageable 457sqm allotment, located on a corner block allowing for storage of a caravan, trailer or boat. The home is situated on a no through road in amongst other quality homes in the heart of Evanston.
• Three bedrooms throughout
• Master bedroom fitted with a nice size walk in wardrobe & ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three fitted with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Open plan with kitchen/dine/living all in one
• Kitchen fitted with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, puratap & ample cupboard storage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the whole home
• Main bathroom fitted with modern shower & bath along with separate vanity & separate toilet
• Laundry a decent size with door leading outside to the clothesline surrounded by a nice grass area
• Nice size gabled verandah at the rear of the property, perfect for entertaining guests
• Double carport with auto roller doors
• Fully reticulated automatic watering system for the yard
• Solar system with 8 panels in place
This is a terrific opportunity, with not a finger to lift on this home, simply move in and enjoy! Call Brodie Barker to organise a viewing time.
Mains Gas – connected
Mains Sewer – connected
Land Size – 457sqm
Year Built – 2007
Dwelling size – 133sqm