14 Purcell Grove EVANSTON PARK, SA 5116Contact Agent
Fantastic Family Home in a Convenient Location!
House - EVANSTON PARK SA
Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms, four living areas, double garage, outdoor entertaining areas, rumpus room and shedding, this home will appeal to many purchasers. Steel frame, brick veneer home, built in 1998 and sitting on a 772sqm (approx.) allotment.
The location is fantastic, being close to Trinity College and Starplex, close to the Gawler Green shopping precinct, and only a short drive into Gawler or onto the Northern Expressway.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
– Formal lounge
– Formal dining
– Family and meals area with skylight and gas combustion heater
– Kitchen with Miele dishwasher, double sink, Puratap, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Sitting area with split system and doors opening out to the entertaining area
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Linen cupboards
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Outdoor entertaining areas
– Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access and rear roller door which leads to a carport
– Side access gates allowing access into the rear yard
– Lawn area and lovely retained gardens
– Storage shed with concrete, power and manual roller door
– Large lined shed, currently used as a rumpus room
– Gas mains connected
– Gas hot water system
– NBN connected
This is a fantastic opportunity for a family to secure this beautiful home. Please call me anytime for more information or to book your viewing today!