13 De Sassenay Crescent, MODBURY HEIGHTS SA 5092Sold
Unique Home in a Great Location!
House Sold - MODBURY HEIGHTS SA
13 De Sassenay Crescent offers a uniquely beautiful home with three bedrooms, one bathroom, two living spaces, high ceilings, an updated kitchen and bathroom and ample yard space. The home is located in a prime position, with Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre just a short drive away and The Heights School only a short walk. On top of that the home is close to public transport, reserves, a conveniently located Woolworths, cafes, restaurants and other amenities.
• Large family and dining room with high ceilings and split system
• Bedrooms one and two with built in wardrobes
• Bedroom three of good size
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet and linen cupboard to hallway
• Kitchen with overhead cupboards, gas cooktop, arch window and pantry cupboard
• Meals or second living area adjacent to kitchen with high ceilings and ample natural light
• Garden shed approx. 2.5x5m
• Land size: 670sqm approx.
• Built: 1975
• CT: 5885/869
• Council: Tea Tree Gully
• Council rates: $1570 approx. per annum
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity and gas
• Easement: Nil
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 670 m²
- Built In Robes