12 Edith Close, HILLBANK SA 5112Sold $325,000
Quality four bedroom family home with all the extras!
House Sold - HILLBANK SA
Positioned in a peaceful and quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac in Hillbank and set on a wonderful 625sqm allotment, this family home is ready and waiting for its new owner.
– Paved driveway leading to the single car garage with auto roller door
– Roller shutters to all front windows and security screen on the front door
– The master bedroom leads off the main entry hallway and offers an ensuite bathroom, walk in robe, bay window and feature wall lights
– Off to the right of the entry hallway is the large lounge room with gas heater and a built in bar area and also has access through to the dining space
– The galley style kitchen overlooks the family living area and offers a double stainless steel sink with puratap, gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
– The family living area is large with feature wall lights, gas heater and sliding door access to the side verandah
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have quality built in robes and are of great size
– The family bathroom has bath, shower, separate toilet, large vanity with full length mirror and linen cupboard
– The great sized laundry has direct access to the backyard
– Floating floorboards feature throughout the main living areas of the home with carpeted floors in the bedrooms
– Downlights are fitting throughout and make for a bright and light filled home
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning keeps the home cool in the warmer months
– Large verandah with flat roof and paved flooring offers a great place for outdoor entertaining
– Tool shed with concrete and power
– The cubby house will keep the kids entertained as well as lovely lawn areas for outside play
This one is sure to be popular, get in quick!
– Council rates approx. $1,800.00 per annum
Contact Brodie Barker for an inspection time on 0404 717 340 or simply attend one of the advertised open times.