11 Theodore Street, EVANSTON PARK SA 5116Sold
Funky modern home, beautifully renovated interior - this is a must see!!!
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
This solid brick home, built in 1973, has been beautifully renovated and offers so many wonderful features to its new owners. Situated on a corner allotment with side access into the back yard, great for storage of a boat or caravan. It also features a great sized shed with concrete and power. The prime location is close to Trinity College, the Gawler Green shopping precinct and has easy access out of Gawler for commuting.
– Three bedrooms with built in robes and quality carpets
– Renovated, modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Separate toilet
– Stunning formal lounge room with a feature concrete bench and gas log fire
– Updated kitchen with built in pantry, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Study nook with gorgeous glass bench area
– Huge meals and lounge area with surrounding bifold doors that open up to become a fantastic indoor/outdoor entertaining area with views of the lovely garden area
– Good quality floorboards throughout
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and split system
– Another outdoor entertaining area with a terrific built in kitchen
– Lawn area of the kids to play
– Shed with concrete and power
– Solar power
– 4 rainwater tanks
– New instantaneous gas hotwater
– Mains gas connected to the home
This home has been renovated beautifully and offers a point of difference for buyers. If you are wanting something out of the ordinary with all the hard work already completed, then please come along to one of the opens.