10 Lynch Avenue, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold
Neat as a pin 50s cottage central to all services
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
This 1950 built home with three bedrooms and one bathroom is situated on a great size allotment of approx. 673sqm and would be perfectly suited for first home buyers, retirees, or investors! The home has been very well maintained over the many years that the current owner has lived in this home. Move in and enjoy or renovate and extend, the choice is yours. The location is centrally located and within walking distance to public transport, local schools, and shops.
– High ceilings and great size rooms.
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and split system air conditioning.
– Bedroom two with ceiling fan BIR split system and gas heating.
– Bedroom three ceiling fan.
– Lounge room with air conditioning.
– Kitchen with electric oven and hotplates.
– Main bathroom with shower and vanity.
– Separate toilet.
– Large Laundry.
– Single carport (3.6m x 6.3m)
– Access through to a large shed with 1 automatic roller door.
– Great size backyard with a large shade house/secure fencing.
– 5 x 3m garden shed concrete floor.
– New Rainwater tank 2000 litre.
– New gas hot water system.
– Front yard has artificial turf.
Land size: 673 sqm approx.
Council: Town of Gawler
Council Rates: $1445 approx. per annum
Rental Return: $350 – $370 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on.
– Social distancing requirements must be always observed (1.5 metres)
– Scan QR code on arrival as per government requirements Jan 28th 2022.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 673 m²