10 Deuter Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Situated at the end of a quiet Cul-de-Sac!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
Situated in Gawler East, in a perfect spot for anyone looking for peace and quiet. This beautiful home displays immaculate presentation, offering low maintenance from front to back. This could be perfect for a range of people whether you are an investor, small family or a young couple wanting something carefree, this is the perfect match! This neat and tidy 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home is sure to impress.
• Three good sized bedrooms throughout.
• Master bedroom is large with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in wardrobes
• Roller shutters fitted around the home for added security.
• Immaculate kitchen offering a brand-new electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & built-in cupboard.
• Open lounge and dining room area with roller shutters along the front of the house.
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet, and vanity with cupboards.
• Laundry with built in cupboards, trough, and a doggy door.
• Solar power connected to the home.
• Newly installed ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
• Outdoor entertaining area fitted with café blinds.
• Garden shed for added storage with concreted flooring.
• Newly installed side fencing to the property.
• Single garage with an auto roller door.
• Alarm fitted with two control panels for added convenience.
• Newly installed electric hot water system.
This home could be what you have been waiting for! Please call anytime for more information. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
Land size: 354 sqm (approx.)
Build year: 2006
Council: City of Gawler
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 354 m²