1 Para Para Close, GAWLER WEST SA 5118Sold
Large Home In A Convenient Location!
House Sold - GAWLER WEST SA
Located close to the expressway only being a 20-minute drive to the picturesque Barossa Valley and 5 minutes to the main street of Gawler where you will find the best local shops, cafes, pubs & a five-minute walk to the Gawler primary school. This home comes ready to move in and enjoy! Comprising of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas there is plenty of room for everyone.
• Master bedroom with bay window, roller shutters, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with roller shutters and built in wardrobes
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, walk in pantry, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Lounge room with ceiling fan and split system
• Main bathroom with separate toilet and linen cupboard
• Carpeted formal living area
• Laundry with access to outside
• Garden shed with power and shelving
• Rainwater tank
• Solar panels (feed in tariff locked in at .59 cents)
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Split system
• Ducted gas heating
• NBN Connected
• Land size: 542sqm
• Built: 2008
• CT: 5973/917
• Council: Gawler
• Connections: Mains water, Mains Sewer, Mains Electricity, and Mains gas.
• Gas hot water
• Rental return: $440 to $460 per week
Contact Brodie Barker on 0404 717 340 for any additional required information.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
COVID-19 guidelines for opens:
• Please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter the property without one.
• Please social distance at all times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 542 m²