1 Klose Street, LYNDOCH SA 5351Sold $480,000
Large, luxury home on a 957sqm allotment!
House Sold - LYNDOCH SA
It’s a rare find this one! Situated in the charming township of Lyndoch, just a short drive into the heart of the Barossa and walking distance to local wineries, shops and schools. Presented immaculately, this home is move-in ready and offers a huge master suite, spacious open plan living areas, games room with bar and enormous outdoor alfresco area.
The home was built in 2010 and the low maintenance 957sqm sized allotment has plenty to offer. Quality fixtures and fittings feature heavily throughout the home and include high ceilings with ornate cornices, plenty of in-built shelving, auto roller shutters, classic timber look flooring throughout entry and living areas, good quality carpets, contemporary window coverings and ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Appealing frontage with a beautiful large gum tree, ceramic feature and plenty of parking spaces.
– Wide, grand entry with decorative niche.
– Large formal lounge with vaulted entry.
– Spacious and open living of family, dining and kitchen area.
– Magnificent kitchen boasting stainless steel dishwasher, 900mm Blanco electric oven and gas cooktop with rangehood, double sink, an abundance of overhead cupboards, open shelving and bench space.
– An impressive servery window opens out from the kitchen to the outdoor alfresco area and makes for convenient entertaining.
– The dining area has sliding door access to the outdoor area.
– Bi-fold doors open from the family area into the rear games room
– Games room features a large built in bar area with sink, plenty of cupboards and walls of shelving. Double sliding doors open out from this room into the alfresco area.
– Huge master bedroom offering large, mirrored walk through robe, ensuite and ceiling fan.
– Bedroom 2 with a large built in desk with drawers, overhead shelving and ceiling fan.
– Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan and built in robe.
– Three-way family bathroom offers quality floor to ceiling tiling, full length mirror and separate toilet.
– Large linen cupboard off the hallway and linen storage in the family bathroom.
– Laundry with wall of cupboards, shelving and bench space.
– Huge tiled outdoor entertaining area with air conditioning duct, water feature and caf blinds.
– Double garage with auto roller door and a full-length wall of shelving.
– Side access through double gates into a carport for additional caravan, boat or vehicle storage.
– Low maintenance backyard with great retaining in place and new fencing on back boundary for privacy.
Please call me anytime for more information or to book a viewing today