1 Goodger Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Great Home on Goodger Street!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
1 Goodger Street is a home boasting character and charm, with high ceilings, a fully renovated kitchen and extensive lush gardens on an allotment of 1121sqm approx. Equipped with three bedrooms, one bathroom, and an open plan living on two levels the home is perfectly suited for first-home buyers, investors or small families! Set in a great location in Gawler East it is close to public transport, schools, parklands and the main street of Gawler where you will find the best restaurants, cafes, shopping centres and more.
• High ceilings and exposed beams
• Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, double sink, dishwasher and island bench with split system heating and cooling
• Large sunken family room
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and new carpet
• Bedrooms one and two with ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with linen cupboard and access to back yard
• Verandah entertaining overlooking the lush green garden
• Manual pop-up watering system
• Extensive well-maintained garden
• Built in play space with shade sails
• Garden shed approx. 1.×2.4m
• Shed with pitched roof approx. 5x3m
• Long driveway to shedding with pitched roof and roller door access through approx. 5×6.7m
• Rainwater tank for garden use
• Solar system
• NBN connected
• Electric hot water
• Land size: 1121sqm approx.
• Built: 1977
• CT: 5631/785
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1724 approx. per annum
• Connections: Mains water, sewer and electricity
• Easement: Nil
• Rental Return: $460 – $480 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,121 m²
- 2 Garage