1 East Terrace, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold $500,000
*NEW PRICE* Beautiful Stone Villa on Large Allotment!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
This gorgeous character home, built in 1915, is located in the highly desirable area of Gawler East, within walking distance to transport, schools, shops and the main street of Gawler. Presenting a perfect opportunity for couples and growing families to secure their forever home. Featuring gorgeous character throughout including high ceilings, cornicing, fireplaces, timber floorboards, brick archways and a cellar.
– Grand entry hallway with high ceilings and timber floorboards
– Three bedrooms
– Master suite with walk in robe and access into the two-way bathroom
– Lovely timber kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric oven and cooktop, double sink and great island bench.
– Dining area with feature brick archway, large window and gas oil heater
– Large lounge room with feature brick archway, open fire place and door out to the front porch
– Second bathroom located off the living areas
– Underground cellar with stone walls, beams and wine rack.
– Evaporative cooling
– Large linen cupboards
– Raised patio area for entertaining outdoors
– Double carport under the main roof
– Side access through to the backyard
– Large shed with concrete and power
– 2 x 9,000L rainwater tanks to the garden
– Lovely surrounding gardens and lawn areas
– Secure front fencing
– 1604sqm allotment
– Home built in 1915
This is a rare offering, homes of this character and charm do not come to the market often. Please call me anytime for more information or to book your viewing today.