1 Bagot Court, EVANSTON PARK SA 5116Sold $400,000
Beautiful on Bagot!
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
This wonderfully presented home with fantastic street appeal, was built in 2006 and sits on an approx. 667sqm corner allotment. Comprising of three bedrooms, one bathroom, two toilets and two living areas, this home is sure to catch your eye.
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk through robe and direct access to the two way bathroom
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
– Second toilet with vanity is located off the laundry
– Separate formal lounge at the front of the home with quality carpet
– Huge, open plan kitchen, meals and family area with lovely tiles
– Large kitchen with double sink, puratap, dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, ample cupboard and bench space and a double fridge alcove.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Character features include high ceilings, vaulted ceilings, cornicing, high skirtings and pillars
– Linen storage
– Gabled veranda for outdoor entertaining
– Double garage with roller door at the back and direct access into the home
– Rear access into the backyard leading to the high clearance, freestanding carport suitable for caravans and boats
– Shed with concrete and power
– Low maintenance gardens
– Gas mains connected
– Gas hot water service
Please call Nicky Barker for more information or come along to one of the open inspections.