1/7A Victoria Terrace, GAWLER SA 5118Sold
Neat as a Pin on Victoria Terrace!
Unit Sold - GAWLER SA
This home comes equipped with two bedrooms, one updated bathroom, a single carport and a picturesque front garden. It is located in a great position in Gawler – a short walk or drive to the main street where you will find the best local pubs, cafes, public transport, shopping centres and more. It is also closely located to the Gawler Bowling Club and Aquatic Centre.
Features of the home:
• Beautiful front garden
• Living area upon entry of the home with split system
• Kitchen with electric oven and electric cooktop, ample bench space and pantry cupboard
• Dining area adjacent to kitchen
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom two with ceiling fan
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with access to rear
• Large verandah
• Two garden sheds
• Rainwater tank
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Single carport
• Solar system
• Land size: 355sqm approx.
• Built: 1987
• CT: 5005/686
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1346 approx. per annum
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity
• Easement: Nil
• Rental return: $310 – $320 per week
• Strata: $125.00 per quarter, privately managed, 5 units in total
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 355 m²