9 Ames Drive, EVANSTON PARK SA 5116Sold
Outstanding family home with so much to offer!
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
Boasting four bedrooms plus a study, multiple living areas and a beautiful pool, with all the added features, this home will appeal to many purchasers. Built in 1991 and situated upon a great sized allotment of approx. 672sqm, this home has been freshly painted and is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy.
Features of the home include;
– Master bedroom with bay window, ceiling fan, ensuite and walk in robe.
– Bedrooms two, three and four with built in robes.
– Study also with built in robe
– Large separate formal lounge room
– Kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, double stainless-steel sink, beautiful stone look bench tops with soft close drawers, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher – what more could you want!
– Kitchen overlooks the open plan dining and family room with sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Quality tiles throughout traffic areas of the home
– Evaporative air conditioning and gas heating keep the home comfortable throughout the seasons
– Large semi-enclosed pitched pergola with ceiling fans and blinds, makes for the ideal entertaining space
– Beautiful, fenced, salt water, solar heated, swimming pool with paved surround will provide hours of year-round entertainment
– Single carport with automatic roller door and plenty of room for multiple cars, a caravan and/or trailer
– The lawn area and garden shed with concrete floor and power connected finish off the rear yard perfectly
This is a fantastic opportunity for a family to secure this beautiful home. Please call me anytime for more information or to book your viewing today!