66 Hamblynn Road, ELIZABETH DOWNS SA 5113Sold
Opportunity Awaits An Astute Buyer!
House Sold - ELIZABETH DOWNS SA
Welcome to 66 Hamblynn Road, Elizabeth Downs presented by Brodie Barker from Barker Real Estate. They don’t build them like they used to! This 1964 solid brick-built home would make a perfect family home or astute investment. Situated on a spacious size 710 sqm (approx.) flat allotment and located in a terrific central spot close by to nearby transport, schools & convenience shops.
– Solid brick-built home.
– Three great sized bedrooms all fitted with built in cupboards.
– Two of the bedrooms fitted with split system heating and cooling.
– Main L-shape loungeroom updated with new tiling & split system heating and cooling.
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the whole home.
– Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, and ample storage.
– Main bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity in one.
– Separate toilet adjacent to the main bathroom.
– Laundry updated throughout with additional second toilet situated alongside.
– Additional linen cupboards throughout the home.
– Huge size verandah offering an exceptional space for outside entertaining.
– Single garage with manual roller door access.
– New front fencing recently installed.
– Tiled roof recently re-painted.
– Large rear backyard perfect for the growing family.
Contact Brodie on 0404 717 340 for any further information.
Settlement terms – flexible, open to all offers.
Connections: mains sewer, mains power, bottled gas, electric hot water service.
Easement – Yes (seek more information from the agent)
Year built – 1964.
Land size – 710 sqm (approx.)
Rental valuation – $450 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 710 m²