6 / 43 Bright Street, WILLASTON SA 5118$280,000 - $300,000
Great location within walking distance to the main street of Gawler
House - WILLASTON SA
This lovely home is situated near the river, offering easy living tucked away in a safe, quiet position, on a tree lined street and amongst other quality homes. Comprising of three bedrooms, one bathroom, one good sized living area and on a manageable size allotment. This is a great opportunity for a variety of buyers including first home buyers, retirees, small families, or couples. It could also be tenanted if you are looking for an investment property with a great rental return for this area.
• Kitchen with corner pantry, electric cooktop/oven, plenty of cupboards and a double sink.
• Open plan meals and family area with split system.
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk through robe and access through to the bathroom.
• Bathroom with a double vanity, large corner spa bath, shower, separate toilet and linen cupboard.
• Bedrooms two and three with built in robes.
• Good quality floating floorboards and carpets.
• Bench and cupboards in the laundry for convenience and a door outside
• Double carport with automatic roller door and a door to the inside of the home.
• Garden shed with concrete floor.
• Home built in 2006.
• Approx. 359sqm low maintenance allotment.
• Community title – privately managed