5 Treleaven Way, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Spectacular Home in Springwood!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
5 Treleavan Way is a well-kept four bedroom, two bathroom home with two living areas and four car spaces! Built in 2013 and on an allotment of 497sqm the home is in great condition and is turn-key ready to move in. Located in the ever-growing Springwood estate the home is only a few minutes from the Main Street of Gawler and is close to public transport, schools, parklands and Springwood Place Shopping Centre.
The home will be open on the weekend of 11th February.
• Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite with spa bath
• Formal living area to the front of the home with double doors
• Kitchen with large island bench, ample cupboard space, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and double sink with pura tap and corner pantry
• Open plan living
• Bedrooms two, three and four of good size with built in wardrobes
• Three-way family bathroom with linen cupboard
• Laundry with access to backyard
• Entertaining area off main living
• Double garage with automatic roller door and drive through access
• Access from garage into a mud room in the main house
• Double length carport (through garage)
• Solar system approx. 5kw
• Garden shed approx. 1.7×2.3m
• Rainwater tank plumbed to main toilet
• Automatic watering system to front and back
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Gas hot water
• Land size: 497sqm
• Built: 2013
• CT: 6096/32
• Council: Gawler
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity and gas
• Easement: Nil
• Rental return: $600 – $630 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 497 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling