4 Bacton Street, EVANSTON SA 5116Sold
Investors Take Note!
House Sold - EVANSTON SA
This 1974 semi-detached home is located on a manageable size allotment of approx. 507sqm, has been immaculately presented for the market and would be perfect for first home buyers or investors. The property is currently tenanted until 19 April 2022 and is conveniently located within close proximity of transport, local shopping facilities and schools.
– Three bedrooms with wooden floorboards
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan and a built-in robe
– Lounge room with wooden floorboards and wall mounted air conditioner
– Neat and tidy kitchen/meals with wooden floorboards, ceiling fan, electric cooktop, under bench electric oven, double sink and plenty of cupboards.
– Partly updated bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Separate toilet for convenience
– Shed on concrete slab (3 x 5 m approx.)
– Single carport (double in length/room for two vehicles)
– Side access through double gates to the rear of the property
– Undercover paved entertaining area
– Small rainwater tank
Land size: 507 sqm (approx.)
Build year: 1974
Council: Town of Gawler
Council Rates: approx. $1300 per year
Rental Return: currently $275 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 507 m²
- 2 Carport