216 Riggs Road, YATTALUNGA SA 5114$1,050,000 - $1,070,000
Price Reduction! 'Peacapara' - Stunning Lifestyle Property
House - YATTALUNGA SA
Barker Real Estate are extremely proud to present this magnificent property to the market. Situated on approximately 42.6 acres and offering 360-degree views of the rolling hills and countryside in Yattalunga. The property also enjoys private access to the South Para River. The tranquil location is ideal for those seeking a private but spacious lifestyle and appreciate the convenience of a 10-minute drive to the amenities and schools in Gawler.
The custom design home was originally built in 2003 but had a recent addition of the luxurious master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite in 2015. Comprising of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, study, huge living space, multiple outdoor entertaining areas, swimming pool, spa, large shed, rainwater and the most outstanding views! Peacapara is everything you could ask for!
– Large entrance with stone feature-wall and redwood floors
– Raised lounge area with redwood floors, beautiful stone feature-wall and bar area
– Beautiful kitchen features a vaulted ceiling, large island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink, electric oven and electric cooktop.
– The kitchen overlooks the open plan dining area and has a beautiful outlook to the gardens
– The master bedroom features spectacular views through the double glass windows. It offers a large walk in robe, huge ensuite with views and a private decking area. The ensuite features underfloor heating, floor to ceiling tiles, a shower with two heads, double vanity and freestanding bath.
– Bedroom two with ensuite, walk in robe, ceiling fan and sliding doors to the decking area outside with views
– Bedrooms three and four with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Study with built in bench
– Family bathroom central to the bedrooms with large bath and separate vanity area
– Linen storage
– Laundry with large amount of storage and door access to the courtyard outside
– Evaporative cooling in original home
– Combustion heater in main living area
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the extension
– Monitored alarm and cameras around the home for security
– Glass caf doors leading out to the alfresco area with ceiling fan
– Large pitched roof entertaining area with blinds and ceiling fan, overlooking the pool and views
– Saltwater chlorinated swimming pool with shade sails and surrounded by decking
– Spa overlooking the valley
– Double garage with automatic panel door and direct access into the home
– Large shed with pitched roof, concrete, power and two bay sliding doors
– 30,000 gallons of rainwater plumbed to the whole house
– Electric hot water system for the original home (2017)
– Bottled gas hot water system for the ensuite
This property will be open by private inspection, please contact Nicky Barker to book your time.