20 Kingfisher Drive, HEWETT SA 5118Sold
The Ultimate Family Home!
House Sold - HEWETT SA
20 Kingfisher Drive, Hewett is a large family home equipped with a lovely garden, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, a teenage retreat, small shedding and more. There is so much room for the family to enjoy this wonderful home including the extensive entertaining area and pool! It is within walking distance to Hewett Primary School, public transport, Hewett shops and the local community centre, as well as only a short drive away to Sturt Highway or the main street of Gawler.
•Features of the home:
• Modern kitchen with feature pendants, corner pantry, double sink, electric oven and gas cooktop
• Open plan living with gas wall heater
• Formal living area to the front of the home with plantation shutters
• Master bedroom with plantation shutters, ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Bedroom two, three and four with ceiling fans
• Bedroom two with plantation shutters and built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom with two basins, separate toilet and multiple linen cupboards
• Laundry with built in cupboards and access to outside
• Double garage with access through to single carport
• Teenage retreat approx. 4.7×7.2m
• Large entertaining area with a pitched roof
• Watering system to front and back
• Shed 4×3.2m approx.
• Rainwater tank for garden use
• 5kw solar system
• Inground fibreglass swimming pool with salt, chlorine and electric heater
• Brand new carpet throughout
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• NBN Connected
• Instant gas hot water
• Land size: 1059sqm approx.
• Built: 1997
• CT: 5264/19
• Council: Light
• Council rates:
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity and gas
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,059 m²
- 2 Garage