2 Shrike Place HEWETT, SA 5118Under Offer
Prestigious family home with picturesque views
House - HEWETT SA
Located high into the Hewett hills Barker Real Estate are excited to present this exceptional family home for sale. Set on an excellent sized allotment of approx. 929sqm this split-level home offers a triple car garage, four separate living areas, four bedrooms plus a study nook and excellent outdoor entertaining areas. It is no doubt; this spacious family home will satisfy the most fastidious of buyer.
– Bullnose front verandah and feature leadlight stained glass in the front door
– Front entry with vaulted ceiling and ornate cornicing
– Formal lounge and dining space is stunning with grand chandelier lights, ceiling rose, fireplace with timber mantle and vaulted ceiling
– Through from the formal lounge and dining is the large home theatre room that offers two levels for a multiple seating arrangement and also with a vaulted ceiling
– Across the hallway is the master bedroom that boasts a majestic bay window that soaks in all the views, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath, vanity, shower and toilet
– Three other bedrooms are located off the second hallway and all offer built in robes and one also with a ceiling fan
– Huge open plan family, meals and kitchen allowing enough space for the biggest of families
– Family room with ceiling fan, downlights and electric heater
– Meals area with double doors through to the outdoor entertaining area and another set of double doors leading up the stairs and into the games room.
– The large kitchen overlooks the meals area and boasts a breakfast bar, walk in pantry, tonnes of bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven, double stainless steel sink, dishwasher and large windows looking out into the entertaining area
– Up the stairs and into the games room that is big enough to be a kids playroom/lounge room or to fit a pool table for added entertainment.
– Double doors lead from the games room out to the upper level of the backyard
– A study nook is perfectly located and has a built in desk
– The family bathroom has a vanity, bath and shower with separate toilet
– Laundry with built in cupboards, shelving and sliding door access to the side of the home
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Huge gabled outdoor entertainment area with decked floor, ceiling fan and downlighting, make it the perfect place to sit, relax and entertain your friends and family
– Stairs lead up to the upper backyard space that is ideal for kids play with safety gates in place and large stone steps that lead up to another play area that is also sectioned off with safety gates
– Triple car garage with rear roller door also and with two of the front roller doors being automatic
– Fully established front and rear gardens with excellent quality retaining throughout
– Located at the end of the street with a reserve across the road add to the benefits of this home
– Close to schools and public transport and with easy access onto the Northern Expressway for CBD commuters
Council Rates: Approx $2705.00 per annum
This home has an incredibly versatile floorplan that you can arrange to suit your family’s needs and requirements and is likely to be a popular choice with current buyers.