18 Max Fatchen Drive ANGLE VALE, SA 5117$475,000
Fantastic Family Home on a Large Allotment!
House - ANGLE VALE SA
Three bedroom family home set on an excellent 2000sqm allotment (approx), complete with two living areas, shedding, large lawn areas and wonderful pitched roof pergola for outside entertaining.
The floor plan allows for a fourth bedroom to be created next to bedroom 3, by constructing a wall where the current bar area is. In the master suite, the walk in robe is very large and could be split into a smaller walk in robe and add in an ensuite. As per the Vendors original floor plan design.
• Approx. 2000sqm allotment
• Built in 1991
• Lovely street appeal with manicured front gardens and beautiful Wisteria tree
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and direct access into the two-way bathroom
• Bedroom two and three with built in robes
• L-shape lounge and dining room with new carpet
• Walk through kitchen with large window overlooking the backyard, electric grill, gas cooktop and gas oven, walk in pantry, double sink and Puratap
• Open plan meals and family room with gas wall heater, built in bar and sliding door access outside
• Two-way bathroom with separate toilet and separate vanity
• Laundry with great cupboard and bench space
• Ducted evaporative cooling (new)
• Pitched roof, outdoor entertaining area with paved flooring
• Large lawn area with surrounding gardens
• Single carport under the main roof with automatic roller door
• Access through the carport into the backyard
• Large shed with concrete, power, pitched roof and panel lift door
• Lots of open parking spaces in the backyard
• Garden shed
• Chicken coop and birdcage
• Rainwater tank for the garden
• Fantastic location, being within walking distance to the Primary School, Trinity College, all the amenities of Angle Vale and Sneakys’ restaurant.
• Current council rates approx. $1964.70 per annum