16 Window Road, WILLASTON SA 5118Under Offer
Perfect First Home or Investment!
House - WILLASTON SA
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is this well-kept and updated home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom on a great sized allotment of 636sqm. Close to schools, public transport, local shopping centres and only minutes from Sturt Highway it is in the perfect location and is the perfect home, ready for a first home owner, investor or a small family to enjoy. Equipped with shedding and a large entertaining area, it is sure to suit all your needs.
Features of the home:
• Well-manicured gardens with private courtyard to the front of the home
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and lots of cupboard space
• Closed in entertaining area
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Bedroom 1 and 2 fit with built in wardrobes
• Main bathroom central to the home with separate toilet
• Long driveway to single carport with roller door access to the rear of the home
• Gas hot water
• NBN connected
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Gas heating
• 3.2 x 4.5m shed with concreted floors
• Land size: 636sqm
• Built: 1989
• CT: 5095/126
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1608 approx. per annum
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, gas and electricity.
• Easement: Nil
• Rental return: $390 – $410 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 636 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes