15 Plover Court HEWETT, SA 5118Contact Agent
Open to Offers! Prestigious on Plover!
House - HEWETT SA
It is a pleasure for Barker Real Estate to announce the listing of this stunning home for sale. Situated on a spacious 850sqm approx. allotment, on the high side of the street with stunning views. This home was built in 1998 but has been recently updated in 2018 to perfection! Superbly presented and offering a large, flexible floor plan for the growing family.
– Three fantastic sized bedrooms (optional fourth bedroom)
– Master suite offering new ceiling fan, walk in robe, separate vanity area with updated cupboards and large ensuite with spa bath
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Formal lounge room to the front of the home with lovely cornicing, ceiling rose and a beautiful tiled, feature mantle with gas heater fireplace.
– Formal dining room
– Open plan kitchen, living and sitting area with gas log fire and new split system.
– Updated kitchen with large pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, electric oven, new dishwasher, new sink, built in microwave, new backsplash, revamped cupboards and new island bench with new granite benchtops.
– Study with ceiling rose and sliding door access outside
– Main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet, separate vanity with updated cupboards and benchtop and two large linen cupboards
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Freshly painted throughout to modern neutral colours
– New laminate floating floors throughout living areas and study
– New carpet in the bedrooms and formal lounge room
– New plantation shutters throughout the home
– New French doors throughout the home
– New tapware throughout the home
– Re-wiring done in the whole house
– Huge, gabled outdoor entertaining area with new sheeting and ceiling fans
– The shed with concrete and power has been split into three sections – the mancave with a bar and the gym area are lined and insulated and the back section is a shed area.
– Side veranda, offering a lovely outdoor sitting area
– Triple undercover car spaces, under the main roof, two automatic roller doors and one manual roller door
– Access through to the backyard is through the garage with a rear automatic roller door
– Low maintenance gardens
– Solar power
– New retaining at the rear of the property
– Reappointed roof
The location is minutes from nearby shops and schools and offers easy access to the highway for commuters. Please call me anytime to book in your viewing.
Year built – 1998 – updated in 2018
Allotment size – 850 sqm approx.
Council rates – $2,200 approx. per annum