15 Duffield Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118$289,999
Fantastic Opportunity, Solid Brick Home on Large Allotment!
House - GAWLER EAST SA
Currently a two bedroom home but offering the possibility to easily convert into a three bedroom home. This solid brick home was built in 1974 and is sitting on a fantastic large allotment size of approx. 1107sqm. The location is convenient, being walking distance to the main street of Gawler. Comprising of two bedrooms plus a study, multiple indoor living areas, one bathroom, outdoor entertaining area, access to the rear yard and a large shed, this property presents a perfect opportunity for many buyers including those looking for their first home or investors!
– Formal entry
– Very large master bedroom with built-in cupboards and a split system
– Second bedroom with built-in cupboards
– Lounge room with raked ceiling and split system
– Kitchen with adjacent meals area with raked ceiling
– Enclosed sunroom with views
– Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with a linen cupboard and double sink
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Side access to the rear yard
– Large shed with concrete, power, pitched roof and sliding doors
– Single carport space at the back of the allotment
– Solar panels
– Rainwater tanks
– Bird avery
– Shade house
Due to COVID-19, only private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to discuss further.