14 Riggs Lane, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Immaculate Modern Home - Don't Miss This One!!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
This Frank Nesci home was built in 2016 and is situated in a prime position overlooking the parklands in the beautiful Springwood Estate. There has been no expense spared throughout this build and the home is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy! The executive style home consists of three great size bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, modern kitchen with stunning fixtures and fittings, double garage, outdoor entertaining area and much more!
– Wide entrance hallway
– Three brilliant size bedrooms (optional fourth bedroom)
– Master bedroom with his and hers walk through robe and a breathtaking ensuite that features floor to ceiling tiles, shower, bath, toilet and double vanity
– Bedrooms two and three with well-appointed, mirrored built in robes
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
– Formal lounge room with terrific views of the beautiful Springwood parklands and lockable doors so could alternatively be used as a fourth bedroom
– Main family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower and bath, separate toilet and separate vanity area with linen storage
– Laundry with fantastic amount of bench and cupboard space
– Storage room off the laundry
– Linen cupboard in the hallway
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Outdoor alfresco area for entertaining with views over the parklands
– Double garage with automatic roller door (fitted with attic storage with pull down ladder)
– Side access gates for access to backyard
– Solar power connected to the home 6.6 kw with Fronius inverter
– Rainwater tank plumbed to the home approx. 3000 L
– Double glazed glass windows
– Fully insulated
– Mains gas connected
– Instant gas hot water unit
– Gardens on timed irrigation system
Fixed lease in place at $480 per week until 19/1/2022. Owners receptive to a longer settlement to settle after the tenant’s lease.
Not a single detail has been missed in this stunning home and it simply must be viewed to be appreciated! Contact me any time to organise a viewing.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 638 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes