12 Angle Vale Road, EVANSTON GARDENS SA 5116$225,000
Neat and Tidy Home with an Affordable Price Tag!
House - EVANSTON GARDENS SA
This well presented two bedroom, one bathroom home was built in 1986 and offers low maintenance living on a manageable size allotment of approx. 575sqm. Situated in a convenient location being close to amenities, public transport, and local schools. The home is ready to move into, with some updates already completed and would be perfect for retirees, first home buyers or investors.
– Two bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with built in robe
– One bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
– Updated kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
– Adjacent meals area
– Lounge room with a split system and small gas heater
– Linen cupboard in the hallway
– Updated floor tiles in the entry, lounge, kitchen, and meals area
– Rear verandah areas for entertaining
– Front verandah area
– Single carport
– Large shed with concrete floor and pitched roof
– Access to the rear yard
– Fruit trees including pear, plum, apricot, pomegranate, lemon, and mandarin
– Gas mains connected
– Instant gas hot water system
– Rainwater tank for the garden
Due to COVID-19, only private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to discuss further.