1 Eucalypt Drive, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Family home on huge 3/4 acre approx. corner allotment! Don't miss out on this one!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
The team at Barker Real Estate are pleased to offer this rare opportunity for one lucky buyer to own this great family property, in a highly desired area of Gawler East. The location is very convenient, being close to the Gawler East Primary School and Preschool, the Cheek Avenue Shops, public transport and only a short drive to the main street of Gawler.
The home was originally built in 1977 but has been recently renovated throughout and is ready to move into. Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/meals area, lounge room, dining room, and laundry.
Sitting on a huge 3/4 acre approx. corner allotment, there is plenty of room for the kids and pets to play, ample space for storage of caravans, boats, and cars, and an abundance of large flat areas to build a large shed, pool, or tennis court!
• Entry way with timber floors
• Separate lounge room
• Separate dining room with split system heating and cooling
• Kitchen with adjacent meals area with timber floors and a sliding door to the backyard
• Updated kitchen with double sink, dishwasher and brand-new Westinghouse oven and a pantry cupboard
• Master bedroom with split system heating and cooling, built in wardrobe, sliding door out to the backyard and a recently renovated ensuite
• Bedroom two with built in cupboards and split system heating and cooling
• Bedroom three with built in cupboards
• Bedroom four could alternatively be used as another living space and offers a wall unit air conditioner and sliding door out to the backyard
• Recently renovated main bathroom with bath, shower, and vanity
• Renovated separate toilet located off the laundry
• Renovated laundry
• Large carport with rainwater tank
• Rear verandah
• 4.8 x 6.8m shed with pitched roof, concrete floor and power connected
• Large chook yard/bird aviary
• 3.6 x 3.0m shed
• NBN connected
• Foxtel dish
• TV points in all bedrooms and the lounge room
• Pop up sprinklers for front and back lawns
• Large fountain in front yard powered by solar pump
• Room to build a large shed
Land size: 3/4 acre approx. (2677sqm approx.)
Build year: 1977
Council: Town of Gawler
Council Rates: $2060.00 per annum approx.
Rental Return: $450.00 – $500.00 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,677 m²