1 Allumba Drive, IRONBANK SA 5153Sold
"Expression Of Interest - Offers Closing Monday 23/10 at 12pm"
House Sold - IRONBANK SA
Welcome to 1 Allumba Drive, Ironbank. Wake up to the sounds of silence then Kookaburras in the morning. Set on a no through road is this solid brick home, situated on 1.28ha (approx), offering four bedrooms and an office/study, two bathrooms, huge lounge area with a built-in-bar with direct access to a large paved pergola area for additional entertaining, large open plan kitchen with pantry, adjacent dining and lounge areas and a third toilet along with an abundance of shedding to the property and underground power from the main road up Allumba Drive. This property is situated within a quick drive to Stirling Village, Heathfield schools and a school bus stop at the front of the home. A short drive to metro beaches and national parks including Loftia Recreation Park and is surrounded by Mark Oliphant Conservation Park. With beautiful tranquil surroundings and natural elements this area is restricted for future development.
Features of the home:
– Master bedroom with robe, two-way bathroom and split system air-conditioner.
– Bedroom two with direct access to the two-way bathroom.
– Bedrooms three, four and office/study with access to the second bathroom and linen cupboard, one of the bedrooms with a built-in-desk, robe and dresser and two bedrooms with ceiling fans.
– Living area with split system air-conditioner.
– Dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
– Large kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, microwave provision, electric oven and gas cooktop
– Laundry accessible from the kitchen.
– Huge lounge area with wood combustion fireplace, built-in-bar and wine rack.
– Both bathrooms newly renovated with above-mount basins and modern cabinetry.
– Electric hot water system.
– Open pergola area to the front of the home.
– Double length double carport to the front of the home
– Automatic sensor lights.
– Multiple large shedding and additional carport to the property.
– Suitable for horses – a number of fenced paddocks and set up with stables and two sheds
– Solar panels
– 5000L rainwater tank for garden use
– Land size: 1.28ha (12,800sqm) approx.
– Built: 1971
– CT: 5079/527
– Council: Adelaide Hills
– Council rates: $3,399.62 p/a (approx)
– Mains water, electricity and telephone. New council approved Ozzi Kleen Septic/grey water system, LPG bottled gas and underground power connection to the home
– Easement: Yes – Drainage purposes
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.28 hectare
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport