Unit 7/6 Ayling Street, WILLASTON SA 5118
Delightful Unit in a Convenient Location
This immaculately presented, two bedroom unit, is set in a quiet group of 7, with a sense of security and situated in a convenient location. Just a short walk to the post office, a great book shop, meals out and an easy 15 minute walk to the Gawler Central train station and supermarket.
– Established and low maintenance front garden and front verandah area
– Garage under the main roof, with automatic roller door and direct access indoors through the laundry
– Large lounge room with ceiling fan
– Meals area with sliding door access to the rear pergola
– Kitchen with stainless steel sink, pura tap, plenty of bench space, full width shelving, raised breakfast bar and near new fan forced oven.
– Master bedroom is a great size with a ceiling fan and built in robe, bedroom 2 also with a ceiling fan
– Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity with overhead storage cupboard and separate toilet
– Large linen cupboard offering plenty of storage
– Additional roof storage is accessible by a dropdown ladder, making it easy to declutter any household items not often needed
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– TV aerial connections to lounge area and bedrooms
– Updated tapware throughout
– Freshly painted all throughout the home
– Rear paved pergola area for entertaining and with enough space for you to create your own garden oasis viewable from the indoors
– Tool shed
– Recently installed with new colourbond guttering including a roof clean and reappointing
– Short walk to Clonlea Park
– Council rates approx. $1,200.00 per annum
– Strata fees currently $31.00 per week approx.
With easy access to the Northern Expressway, close to all amenities and beautifully presented, this unit is sure to impress and is ready for you to move straight into.
BARKER REAL ESTATE
1 Bridge Street North, Gawler SA 5118
(08) 8523 3005