12 Cheek Avenue, GAWLER EAST SA 5118
*Price Reduced* What a cheeky find!
Set on a nice big flat allotment in the ever-popular suburb of Gawler East is this 1973 built, solid brick beauty! With a nice wide frontage and good shed space this home is terrific for a tradesman or a family simply looking for some space! Consisting of three great size bedrooms, one bathroom, a neat and tidy kitchen, two separate living spaces, two sheds & set on a great size 1772sqm (approx.) allotment, this one is sure to be popular!
– Three good size bedrooms, master with built in robe and ceiling fan. Bedroom 3 also with ceiling fan.
– Large front lounge with ceiling fan and electric heater that leads through to the kitchen and meals area
– Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooktop and oven and a walk-in pantry for storage
– L-shape rumpus area offering a brilliant second living space
– Single bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Verandah with concreted flooring offering an area for entertaining guests
– Two sheds, great sizes of approx. 30×20 and 30×15
– Terrific side access
– Great solid fencing
– Garage for storage of cars
– Huge backyard with tonnes of potential
With the home situated only a short walk away from local schools, shops and transport, this one is sure to suit a variety of buyers and represents terrific value! Get in touch with Brodie to organise a viewing time on 0404 717 340.
BARKER REAL ESTATE
1 Bridge Street North, Gawler SA 5118
(08) 8523 3005