4 Bright Terrace, GAWLER EAST SA 5118
Fantastic Home with Flexible Floor Plan on a Large Allotment
Split level home, built in 1986, sitting on a fantastic size allotment of approx. 970sqm. Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas, large shed and inground pool, this home will tick all the boxes!
• Formal entry way with lead light front door, high pitched ceilings, with timber features and huge windows for brilliant natural light and a lovely atmosphere.
• To the left is the master bedroom, large in size, with built in robes and a spacious ensuite bathroom. En-suite with double basin and plenty of under bench cupboard space.
• Family room with ceiling fan and exposed brick feature wall
•Half brick feature wall and steps lead down to the tiled formal dining room with ceiling fan, split system, slow combustion heater and sliding doors to the outside entertaining area.
• Open and spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, Pura tap, new electric oven and cooktop, corner walk in pantry and windows looking out over backyard.
• Adjacent meals area with ceiling fan
•Steps lead up to an additional living room with ceiling fan – this is a versatile space that could be utilized as a study, dining room, kids play room etc.
• Bedrooms two and three with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Bedroom four currently being used as a lounge room
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity and bath. Separate toilet that conveniently has a door outside.
• Laundry with large built in linen cupboards, full length bench with under bench cupboards and a door to outside.
• New evaporative air-conditioning
• Floating floors throughout
• Freshly painted interior
• New hot water system
• New shower screens
• Beautiful outdoor, pitched roof, entertaining area with clear sheeting on the roof and overlooking the pool
• Flat roof verandah running along the back of the home for more outdoor entertaining space
• Fully fenced, inground, fibreglass, chlorinated pool with slate pattern paving and shade house alongside.
• Lawn area
• Single carport with automatic roller door, long in length that can fit up to three cars and leads straight through to the shed
• Large shed with concrete and power
• Additional space in the rear yard that is sectioned off but not currently used. Offering loads of potential to develop into a veggie patch, fruit orchard, dog run, kids play area etc.
• Established trees, gardens and garden beds
Year built: 1986
Land size: Approx 970sqm
Council Rates: Approx $2,200 per annum
BARKER REAL ESTATE
1 Bridge Street North, Gawler SA 5118
(08) 8523 3005