Unit 2, 9 Howard Street GAWLER, SA 5118Sold
Within walking distance to the Gawler main street!
Unit Sold - GAWLER SA
Very neat and tidy, well cared for two-bedroom unit in a small group of six.
Fantastic opportunity if you are looking to downsize, invest or just want something close to public transport and shops. Only a five-minute walk to the main street of Gawler.
The property features:
– Two bedrooms, master bedroom with built in robe.
– Lounge and dining area with bay window
– Good sized kitchen
– Evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Good quality floor coverings
– Freshly painted interior
– Large gabled verandah extends the full length of the unit
– Low maintenance with paving and gardens out the front
– Enclosed roller door garage under the main roof with direct access inside
There is no work needed on this property just pack your things and move in. Please do not hesitate to give me a call if you are wanting a viewing.
Strata Fees $300.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $1050.00 approx per year
Year built 1990