9 Robert Rankine Road WILLIAMSTOWN, SA 5351Sold
Brilliant, affordable, four-bedroom home, on quiet cul-de-sac with picturesque views!
House Sold - WILLIAMSTOWN SA
This gorgeous four-bedroom home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac situated on the high side of the road with elevated views over the Williamstown area! The home boasts four bedrooms, two living areas, outside undercover entertaining, single garage (one side converted into an extra bedroom), a two-way bathroom and is situated on a nice sized 800sqm allotment! The home is a brilliant buy and is priced to sell!
– Master bedroom is a terrific size, with good quality carpet, walk in his and hers robe and two-way bathroom adjacent.
– Bedrooms two and three are of good size and fitted with built in robes.
– Gorgeous timber kitchen fitted with cooktop, oven, range hood and spacious walk in pantry.
– Two separate lounge areas for the growing family to enjoy.
– Dining area for enjoyment of meals.
– Combustion heating in the front lounge area for heating on those chilly winter nights!
– Ducted evaporative cooling for the warm summer days!
– Under cover verandah area outside for entertainment of guests.
– Double garage (converted to single) with an extra bedroom added, perfect for the growing family.
– Rear access from the garage through to the backyard with manual roller door.
– Situated on a nice size 800sqm (approx.) allotment providing numerous options.
– Two garden sheds included with the home.
– Freshly painted throughout.
– Gas hot water unit.
This home is sure to impress with various enticing features and situated in a lovely area of Williamstown! Don’t delay on this home! Contact Brodie to organise a viewing time!
Council rates – $ TBA
Land Size: 800 sqm approx.