8 Frederick Street LYNDOCH, SA 5351Sold
Wanting room for the children to play?
House Sold - LYNDOCH SA
Lovely home on a massive allotment of 4916sqm (approx.) in the beautiful country town of Lyndoch. Only minutes from the local schools, bakery, cafs, restaurant and local country hotel. On the outskirts of the Barossa Valley, this is the ultimate home, allotment and location for raising a family. Original owner built home which has been lovingly cared for over many years.
The property features:
– Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans in each for extra comfort.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and bedroom two with a built in robe.
– Formal lounge at the front of the home adjoining the formal dining room.
– Good sized kitchen.
– Large family and meals area ideal for family life.
– Bathroom with separate toilet.
– Evaporative air-conditioning and combustion heating.
– Alfresco area, great for entertaining.
– Beautiful gardens including apple trees, mulberry trees and more.
– Ample shedding with concrete and power, 3 bay car parking and huge rainwater tanks around the property plumbed to the whole house.
– Solar power and fully insulated.
– Fenced off chook house for your free range eggs!
If you are looking for a lovely country lifestyle on a quiet street, then this may be the home for you.
Please call me anytime to inspect.
Council rates – $1800.00 approx per year
Land Size – 4916sqm (approx.)
Built – 1994
Dwelling size – 147sqm