54 East Terrace GAWLER EAST, SA 5118Sold
Fantastic Red Brick Home in Convenient Location!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the property market. Make this house your home!!!!
The possibilities are endless; investors, first home buyers, renovators, or retirees this one is for you!
In the quiet area of Gawler East, on a 963sqm level allotment, sits this red brick home built in 1958.
– Three bedrooms.
– Bedroom one with built in robe.
– One bathroom with separate toilet.
– Kitchen with dining area.
– Additional games room with access from inside and outside.
– Storage room.
– Slow wood combustion and split system.
– 1.5 KW solar power.
– Rainwater tank plumbed to the house.
– Roller shutters.
– Matching red brick shed with roller doors, pitched roof, work benches and shelving and a pit for working on cars.
– Additional flat roof entertainment area with a toilet and shower.
– Carport for easy access through to the backyard.
– Plenty of room for boats and trailers etc.
Highly sought-after area, close to schools, shops and public transport.
This home sits in an affordable price point and will not last long on the market.
Be quick and call today!