5 Twentysecond Street GAWLER SOUTH, SA 5118Sold
Don't miss this fantastic buy!
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the property market. Make this house your home!!!!
Being on a great size allotment of 643sqm and in an affordable price range, the new owners will have the chance to extend the house and transform this character home into the design they desire. (subject to council consent)
• Updated interior with recently renovated kitchen and bathroom
• 2 large bedrooms
• Outroom/study with great natural lighting
• Master with built in robe
• Large lounge room with split system
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
• Eat in meals area with split system
• Modern family bathroom centrally located for the bedrooms
• Extra toilet for convenience
• Good quality carpets and lovely timber floors
• High ceilings with ceiling roses throughout
• Original fireplace, ceiling fans and timber windows
• Huge undercover, decked verandah, perfect for entertaining your family and friends
• Fantastic grassed area for the kids to play
• Side access through to back yard
• Multiple areas with opportunity for extending the home (subject to council consent)
• Single roller door carport
• Fantastic location within close distance to transport, shops and schools
• Well maintained red brick home built in 1952
The possibilities are endless with this one. Investors, first home buyers, retirees and growing families, this one is for you!
Call Brodie Barker anytime for more information or to book your show through today!!
Council Rates approx. $1,450.00 per annum
Land Size 643 sqm