42 Seventh Street GAWLER SOUTH, SA 5118$499,995
ABSOLUTE QUALITY CHARACTER HOME
House - GAWLER SOUTH SA
This terrific bluestone fronted villa is truly one that will blow you away. Tastefully renovated, this circa 1910 character built home needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Offering high ceilings and a terrific sense of space throughout, as well as extraordinary ceiling roses, beautiful cornicing, original fire places and lead lighting.
This property has everything you would expect from a home of this era with a tasteful new addition to the back of the home offering modern open plan living.
Situated on a generous size 1175sqm approx.. allotment and in a very central location close to a reserve and a five-minute walk to the Gawler township.
– Three huge size bedrooms
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe and direct access into the bathroom
– Main bathroom (two way) is a good size offering shower, bath, toilet and vanity
– Additional separate toilet with its own vanity area
– The recent addition to the back of the home offers a huge size open plan, modern living area with high cathedral ceilings
– The kitchen is lovely with plenty of cupboard space, an island bench, bosch dishwasher, microwave included, electric oven and cooktop, plus a walk in pantry.
– Ducted air conditioning and slow combustion heating
– Alarm system
– Terrific polished floorboards
– Great sized, outdoor entertaining area, undercover and paved
– Spacious gardens with open grassed areas offering room for children to play
– Double carport with automatic roller door
– Side access for storage of additional vehicles or trailers (access through to shedding)
– Good size shed (20×18) fully concreted with power
– 1.5 KW solar system installed on the roof (52c rebate)
– Two rain water tanks (1 x 10,000L plumbed to the house and 1 x 5000L)
These homes do not come up often and this one is sure to impress. Call Nicky Barker to organise a viewing time or simply join us at one of our open inspections.
Dwelling size 168 sqm (approx.)
Land Size 1175 sqm (approx.)
Council Rates TBA