41 Panter Street WILLASTON, SA 5118$300,000 - $320,000
Solid home on a terrific size allotment with shedding plus great outside entertaining room or guest house!
House - WILLASTON SA
This brilliant 1987 brick veneer home is situated in amongst other quality homes in a terrific quiet street! Just minutes away from the nearby Xavier College and within walking distance to the Gawler main street. This home could suit a variety of buyers including first home buyers, retirees or the growing family. This is in an ideal location and sits in a very affordable price range.
The home consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a great size kitchen with eat in area adjacent, formal lounge room, terrific outside man cave with built in bar offering a terrific additional entertaining area, outside undercover verandah and ample shedding with workshop area. The home is set on a great size 873sqm approx. allotment offering great space!
– Three bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
– Kitchen with electric oven/cooktop and ample cupboard space
– Eat in area adjacent to the kitchen
– Formal lounge room with combustion wood fire
– Reverse cycle split system in the kitchen/dine area
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Three rain water tanks
– Work shed with ample bench space offering a great feature for a handy man
– Outside insulated room offering an excellent additional entertaining area with built in bar
– Outside verandah area perfect for entertaining guests
This one is an absolute beauty, call Brodie Barker on 0404 717 340 to organise a viewing.
Year built 1987
Council rates TBA
Gas available for connection
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 873 m²